Today I want to take the time to write a post that is somewhat overdue for one of my faithful and dear readers. Here is a link to her blog: https://yaasotaa.wordpress.com
She has nominated me for this award, for which I feel undeserving but ever so grateful nonetheless. She however, has had several nominations and understandably so!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. What do you think about love?
I think it is the strongest energy in the world
2 jungle traking or swimming?
3.Ever felt the presence of ghosts? Was it a woman or a man or a couple?
I’m not sure… I think when I was younger I did. She was a woman.
4. Pizza or Mc?
5. Have you been betrayed by your friends?
I have been disappointed by some people along the way, but overall, nothing major. I have great friends!
6. Drawing or painting?
7. What is your worst nightmare?
Good question… I honestly don’t know… perhaps drowning
8. What is your favrourite instrument?
9. Who is your mentor?why
My first Yoga instructor. She changed my life, inspired me through Yoga and Meditation. I knew right away that I wanted to teach andI think she contributed to that. Her therapeutic approach and her in depth knowledge of the mind and body was incredible. Her kindness and strength also stay with me today and guide me to be a person teacher and person.
Again, thank you so much Yaasotaa! You are one lovely soul! X
Plants and Beyond
- What made you start blogging?
2. What inspires you to blog everyday?
3. What is your favourite thing to do?
4. What is your favourite food?
5. What is a crazy or irrational fear of yours?
6. What is the best place you have been to?
7. What are places you still want to visit?
8. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
9. Are you a city person or a nature person?
10. Do you prefer a mountain and trees view or a ocean and beach view?
11. Who is your greatest inspiration and why?
Again, thank you so much to all my readers and wonderful fellow bloggers!
Happy and blessed living!